Shipping & Returns

**Freight Free Schedule : ( available for Wholesale customers only )

  • Combination Orders : Bisque, Paints & Clear Glaze. To qualify for Freight Free the order Must consist of at least 70% bisque and the remaining 30% in paint, glaze or other products.
  • $500.00 min. going to : Alabama - Arkansas - Connecticut - Delaware - Florida - Georgia - Illinois - Indiana - Kentucky - Michigan - Mississippi - Missouri - New York - North Carolina - Ohio - Pennsylvania - Rhode Island - South Carolina - Tennessee - Texas - Vermont - Virginia - Washington DC - WestVirginia - Wisconsin                                                                
  • $700.00 min. going to : Arizona - California - Colorado - Idaho - Iowa - Kansas - Minnesota - Montana - Nebraska - Nevada - New Mexico - North Dakota - Oklahoma - Oregon - South Dakota - Utah - Washington - Wyoming

Disclaimer : All prices and promotions subject to change.

Back
Your IP Address is: 54.196.189.229
Copyright © 2014 Ceramic Techniques. Powered by Zen Cart